Pages

My Videos

Loading...

About Me

My Photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
Luca Nemolato, is born in Naples, Italy. He is a an italian Concept Artist , CG Modeler & Texture Artist for Films, Video Games,Commercials and Tv Shows. He has professional experiences as Illustrator,Concept Artist, Modeler & Texture Artist working both in Italy and USA and he has also three years of experience as a Tattoo Artist. He is currently working at The Aaron Sims Company as Concept Artist, CG Modeler & Texture Artist from almost two years. Some of his professional works are Movies, Video Games, Tv Shows and Commercials such as : The Conjuring, Jupiter Ascending, 300:Rise of an Empire, Edge of Tomorrow, I Frankenstein Falling Skies and USDA Hungry Pests and more.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Gargoyle Queen - I Frankenstein



This is the final design I did for I Frankenstein's Gargoyle Queen .I'm happy that my design ended up in the final movie .
I also did on some early designs of the gargoyle warriors.
More to come.



Here some of the designs I did for the movie.Happy that my queen gargoyle design ended up in the final movie .I also did on some early designs of the gargoyle warriors.More to come

                         


I also had the chance to meet I Frankenstein's director Stuart Beattie at the screening this week end !





1 comment:

  1. I'm doing a piece for Disney and was searching gargoyles. Found you by chance - Great work here, you should have a million views and 5000 followers...

    www.clintonhobart.com

    ReplyDelete